Wednesday, June 20, 2012

busy bee...

...with little time for blogging presently. I am editing my first wedding and will blog again when that is behind me. Meanwhile, here are a few photos from our big wedding weekend that I plucked out of the bunch after editing. My sisters were, again, such a huge help and support to me through my first big event. 


Taking pictures at Hemingway's; and...eating Lobster Bisque
My indispensable second-shooter
And the one who made sure I ate during all the hectic-ness ♥

11 comments:

  1. Cannot believe your Mom did not have a Bavarian Cream in her hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She chose to go the healthy route.

      Delete
    2. Well, I hope it was organic :)

      Delete
    3. I'm sure they used agave nectar for sweetener.

      Delete
  2. Lovely pictures, deary! Hey, SD, wouldn't have a Bavarian Cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't think so, but wasn't sure if I was missing some sort of history of Bavarian Creams...

      Delete
  3. I don't know why, but I really love that picture of Sarah and Joanna! It just looks different from all the others pictures of siblings I've seen in a while...not to sound weird or whatever! :}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's one of my favorites too. :-) Nothing weird about that! I think it really captures their personalities. But the setting and sunset were really cool at that moment too.

      Delete
  4. Well lookey here! It is fun seeing a bit of that hectic weekend. I'm glad we could all share in it, even if we ran around here and there and missed out (well...I didn't really!) on some good food! I am glad we could share that "stretching experience" together. :)

    ReplyDelete